Responsible for personal data: Lida Plant Research, LLC, NIF number EIN81-1577457 with address at 1444 Fulton Street Fresno, CA 93721 US, hereinafter “LIDA”, and whose contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data requested on the website and purpose of the treatment.
• Name, surname and email address in the contact forms: to make any direct contact with LIDA, whether to raise questions, comments, suggestions, request a service or product, or any other information. Failure to provide the minimum necessary personal data will make it impossible for LIDA to respond to the request.
• Name and email: to be able to make comments on the website blog.
• Name, surname, address, telephone, email, tax identification number: this information will be requested at the time of payment of the service, in order to process everything related to the client.
• Name, telephone number and email for the newsletter: with the express and voluntary consent of the owner of the data, the minimum information necessary to send an automated commercial newsletter will be requested on the website, where information about advertising, promotions and other information will be provided. of the services and / or products offered by LIDA.
• Email: the email will be requested to access the client area, according to the data provided when creating the account.
If the user is under 16 years of age, they must have the authorization of their parents or legal guardians to deliver their personal data. LIDA has no way to effectively verify the age of the users, so it is exempt from any responsibility, if the user does not comply with what is indicated here.
LIDA will at all times ensure that the use given to the website, the contents, and the processing of the user’s personal data are carried out in the most correct way. For this, the user can always exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, forgetfulness or opposition, all in faithful compliance with the guidelines of the laws that govern the matter, by writing to email@example.com.
At no time will LIDA share the data it has with third parties. In the event of doing so to comply with the services contracted by a participant, send the newsletter, comply with legal requirements or for the administration of the website, the due confidentiality agreements between the parties will be provided.
The links to third parties that can be found on the website have privacy policies outside LIDA. Access to these sites should be the responsibility of the user, being their responsibility to know them and their decision to accept them or not.
The website has 4 types of forms:
Contact: the user, client or participant will be able to find forms that will facilitate communication with LIDA to raise questions, comments, request a quote, reserve any of the services offered on the website or demand any right they may have. Failure to provide the minimum necessary personal data will make it impossible for LIDA to respond to the request. This treatment will be considered legitimate as it is part of a pre-contractual diligence. The LIDA website and email server will be in charge of the treatment.
Advertising: users, buyers or participants will be asked for their express and voluntary consent to deliver to LIDA, the minimum data necessary to send advertising and commercial information related to the services and / or products offered by LIDA, to be added to a automated email marketing file managed by the person in charge of the treatment indicated below. The processing of personal data found in this section has been done with the consent of the owner of the data.
For comments on the blog: in order to avoid spam, inappropriate messages, and to follow up correctly, the user will be asked for their name, email and website to identify them in the comments they wish to make on blog entries. This data will be visible to other users of the website. If you do not want the data to be visible to other people, you should contact LIDA at firstname.lastname@example.org. The website server will be in charge of the treatment and it will be carried out with the consent of the owner of the data.
To process the service request: users, clients or participants will be asked for their data so that LIDA can process the services requested by the client. Legitimate processing of personal data due to the contractual relationship that exists with the client or participant. The data will be saved on the website’s server.
LIDA needs the support of third parties to adequately offer its services and products, with which it enters into the due confidentiality agreements and verifies compliance with the regulations on personal data protection.
The data provided to these third parties may not be used for other purposes not authorized by the owner of the data.
In compliance with the principles of information and transparency, it is made known that these third parties are:
In essential cases, LIDA may use applications or tools that have not been included